Friday 20 September 2013

Issue 18 Out, Plus Plenty More

Well, yes its been rather too long since I updated, isn't it? The good news is that means I've got quite a lot of stuff to fill you in about. Firstly, issue number 18 of MyM magazine is now out in print and in App Store. In this issue I got to write an article I've wanted to write for a long time- a profile of the long running anime series Lupin III. It's a 3 page feature, and thanks to the designer it looks, super spiffy. You'll also find four reviews from me in this ish- Bleach series 11, One Piece volume 3, Rahxephon and Lady Death.

Things have really been picking up over on Rebel Gaming. We've taken on a load of new writers, which has meant I've had more editing to do. We've got some really talented folks there, old and new alike. I don't link to all the news I post there from here, but you can see all my work here.
 Recent articles: 5 Games About Pirates (repost),  WayForward Old School Heroes Xbox One Versus PS4: A Level Playing field? 5 Reasons The 2DS Will Success (and 5 reasons it might not).

Other articles

No comments:

Post a Comment