Tuesday 24 December 2013

Last Post (.......this year)

So, 2013 is nearly over and quite frankly I will be quite happy to see the back of it, personally. But there's still time for another Chronicles update before I stop writing for the festive season! MyM issue #21 is out now (in shops and app store). You'll find just one review from me this time, Shangri-la part 2. Secondly as alluded to in my previous post, I have started republishing my old Animation Avenue posts on a brand new blog. Currently, consider it in beta- design, format and even name are possibly temporary, but I will tell you more about it in 2014.

I have a few articles that will go up over Christmas week, keep an eye on my twitter for details. Starting with the Bonus Stage Christmas special! A very Merry Christmas to all my readers, and I'll see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment