Friday 11 July 2014

MyM issue 28 Out now!

After last month's disappointing no-show, I'm pleased to report I'm back in the current issue of MyM (number 28) which you'll find in all good newsagents,(and probably some crap ones) as well at the App Store. My reviews are for Naruto Shippuden and Dragon Ball volume 2, so look out for it! Last month most of my online efforts were spent on continuing to write for my new blog AFA- so make sure you check it out, if you're an animation fan. Over on KSM I covered the E3 Games Show with the biggest reveals from Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. I also produced another couple of editions of Bonus Stage. More stuff coming soon, so make sure you follow me on your social media network of choice to stay in the loop! Twitter FB G+

No comments:

Post a Comment