Saturday 22 November 2014

November Update: MyM #32 Out Now!

Issue number 32 of MCM Expo Group's MyM is now available and features a review from me on Dragonball Z: Battle Of Gods and One Piece Collection 8. I also contributed to the 'Best of 2014' feature. What about the last 2 issues you may ask? I did feature in both, but I only had a half page review in each, so they weren't really worth a post of their own.

In other news, check out the first part of a new series of articles called Manga Live over on Japan Cinema. More parts coming soon! I've continued to write on 3D printing for the Bodastone blog too. Bonus Stage has returned to NerdSpan after a 3 month break so be sure to check it out.

Meanwhile my (not so) new site Animation For Adults has been continuing to grow and there's plenty of stuff for you to read there if you haven't been keeping up. Next month will see the site's first anniversary, and I'm pretty pleased with how it's been going so far. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment